Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One year of love!


One year ago today, Brandon & I expressed our love to each another. We were on the 5th day of our 10-day Texas trip. I didn't know for sure how he felt about me. We were having a great trip, but we were just friends... not even hand-holding.

After dinner with Jeff & Tasha Fox in Houston, we drove out to the observatory at Brazos Bend State Park. Romantic, right??? Stars? On the way to the park, we started talking about our relationship in the car. We both expressed that we loved each other and started talking about our future together. And he held my hand! ;-)

We walked around for 2-3 hours, talking & holding hands. He quoted some poetry to me and shared a lot of his thoughts. It was wonderful!!!

I so am thankful for the love of my life, Brandon Ray. He makes me feel like a princess! I am so blessed and I thank God every day! :-)

No comments: