Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

The beautiful fall...






I may be driving you all crazy with gorgeous fall pictures. I just can't help it! This is my first time to really see fall colors. Almost everywhere I look there are bright reds, yellows and oranges. I love it! I even saw some deep purple trees today. The last picture that says "Lookout Ridge" is the entrance to our neighborhood. I like seeing it every day. :)

Candice and I drove to Maine in the first week of October 2003. The trees really weren't changing yet. I flew up to Albany, NY to stay with her for the Columbus Day weekend, plus a few days. We had a great trip! And the weather in NY and the Northeast was awesome, but the trees were still green. So... that was really my only trip somewhere away from Texas in the fall because I was always teaching.

So, here are some new tree pics. I just took them today! Enjoy!!!

Fall Trees Nov. '11

1 comment:

Candice Craig said...

BF! They are gorgeous. You take so many pictures that you really need to invest in a DSLR and learn how to take pics. You'd love it!!!
Glad you are enjoying the fall!
Love ya