Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Love Picture!

The picture I just added at the top of my blog was taken almost a year ago. :) It is a very special picture to me. It's one of the 1st pictures we ever took together. We weren't an official couple yet. I was surprised that Brandon wanted to take a picture together. Also, he put his arm around me and held me close for the picture. That was a surprise! :)

We were in Tyler, TX visiting Brandon's friends from college during Thanksgiving Break. We are coming up on the year anniversary of meeting face to face (November 19th). Brandon & I can't believe it's almost been a year!!! :) Seems like 5 minutes ago.

After Brandon's friend Tate took this picture of us, I put it as the wallpaper on my iPhone. Brandon noticed that I put it on my phone. Later in the week after we had defined the relationship, he said he liked that I had put our picture on my phone and that it made him think I liked him. :) I did!

No comments: