Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

:) Welcome, Fall!

I love the fall! I've never seen the Pacific Northwest during the fall season. It was really cold here this weekend. Also, the shadows are changing. The mornings are the prettiest I've seen so far.

Our high temperature this week is going to be 64, but that's not until Saturday. The lowest temp will be 47. I love it!!! :)

Today, I left the house to go to store for a couple of things. I saw our neighbors' house across the street. She had a pumpkin on the porch. I thought...hmmm... WE need a pumpkin for OUR porch! :) And when I got to Safeway, they had pumpkins in the parking lot. Yay!!! :) I don't think I've ever bought a real pumpkin before. I was always in an apartment. But now I've got a house with my hubby! :)

This is our neighbors' house...


Here's our cute pumpkin!





When Brandon called me as he was leaving work, I told him to check out the porch when he drove up to the house for a special surprise. He came in the house and said, "There's a pumpkin on our porch." :) Yep!

No comments: