Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Our 6-month Anniversary! October 2, 2011


Brandon and I have been married 6 months today! I can't believe how fast the time has passed. We had a really great weekend together. :)

Friday night, Brandon suggested we go to a restaurant I've always wanted to go to. It's called "Who-Song & Larry's". It's a nice restaurant on the Columbia River, between Washington and Oregon. It was fun and the food was delicious. This was the view from our table. It's the I-5 Bridge that joins Washington and Oregon.




The weekend was cold and rainy. We stayed inside for the most part, watching movies & cuddling on the couch. I love my man... can't believe how much more I love him every day. I am so thankful for the gift of my husband! :) God knew what I needed.

This last picture is just something cute we do a lot. All the time, I will look down and our fingers are locked together. :) I like it that it's so natural, I don't even realize when we lace our fingers. I just look down, and they're laced! :) I took this picture last night on the couch.

No comments: