Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Fall... I love you!

Oh my goodness! The weather and fall colors here are so pretty! Fall is my favorite season. The highs up here this week are in the 50's and the lows are in the 40's. And it's sunny! I love it! :) The air is crisp!

Look at some of these beautiful tree pics I've taken during the last couple of weeks.

This is my favorite shopping center up here. We are here alot! :) I love all these trees!




This is the middle school parking lot where I worked Friday and today...


This is the church parking lot where we've been attending...


This is the church we've been attending...



We've been so busy in October. I've blogged less this month than any other month. I hope to pick it back up in November. Hope you are enjoying the Fall! :)

No comments: