Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Proposal #1- Silver Falls







Brandon has asked me to marry him 3 times. The first one would have been fine, but we didn't have my ring yet. We actually had bought it, but it was being sized. He had some quirk with proposing with the ring. However, he took me to his very favorite place in North America on New Years' Eve and halfway through the 7.5 mile hike in the snow, he asked me to marry him. :)

His favorite place is called Silver Falls. It's in Oregon. This 7.5 mile hike takes you past 10 different waterfalls. It is absolutely gorgeous! Some of the pictures I am attaching I took inside a cave. It was so neat to be behind the waterfall while it was crashing down. We liked the caves! You get a little wet and it was really cold that day, but it was still fun. :)

No comments: