Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 is AWESOME!


I'm so happy! I am marrying the man of my dreams in April 2011! God has given me the desires of my heart. I am so blessed and thankful. :) My fiance's name is Brandon. He is the sunshine of my life. God sent him to me in June 2010 as a "Ray" of hope in a dark season. Brandon was and is a tremendous blessing and encouragement to me.

Brandon starts singing random songs to me if I say certain words... it's hard to describe, but so cute!!! For example, if I call him "Honey Bunch", he will sing the oldie "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch". He started singing an oldie that I've never heard last night. It's called "Sweet Pea" by Tommy Roe. Brandon likes to sing "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" to me. As I was trying to think of a name for my blog, I thought... hmmm... he is MY sunshine and he sings to me that I am HIS sunshine... How cute since our last name is going to be RAY! :)

I am in Washington State right now. Brandon lives in Washington, about 20 minutes from Portland, Oregon. It is GORGEOUS here. I have been living with his parents since December 28. His parents live on the top of a ridge. The back of their house (where most of the living is done) faces Mt. St. Helens. Every morning I wake up and look out the window at a gorgeous valley, a variety of other hills and mountains and Mt. St. Helens. SO AMAZING!!! And Mt. Hood is visible about a mile away in the other direction. I love it up here!

I am planning to be here until the middle of March. I will go back to Texas to finalize the wedding plans and attend wedding showers. It is 72 days until my wedding day!

No comments: