Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It must be true love... ;)




I subbed in Huntsville from September through December. Most of the time I was subbing at the high school or my favorite elementary campus. Anyways, I did an extended sub job at the high school for 3 weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break. It was a GREAT position and I truly enjoyed it and I LOVED the kids. I was the sub for the business management/keyboarding/co-op teacher. So... all of that story was to set up the picture:

In one of my keyboarding classes, 2 sophomore girls would sit together at their computers every day when their assignments were completed and play this computer game called "Love Tester Deluxe". All it involves is plugging in 2 peoples' names and the computer gives the results as to whether or not they make a good couple. These girls were so funny & cute. They would sit and giggle as they plugged in the names of their friends to see if they made good couples. Very entertaining to watch... :)

So, one day, the girls said, "Ms. Frazier, what's your first name?... And what's your fiance's name?" I told them and you can see the results for yourself... Love is in the air! This is a match made in heaven!

The girls were really excited as the percentage was being calculated. As the number was climbing higher and higher, the girls would exclaim, "Oooh, Ms. Frazier! Nobody every makes it this high!" When it finally reached 92%, the girls were thrilled. I took a picture of it and sent it to Brandon. We've had many fun references to the mucho scientific "Love Tester Deluxe". ;)

No comments: