Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

I've got a wedding dress!

I got my wedding dress Friday!!! I'm so excited. It is really beautiful. I found it in Portland at a Brides Against Breast Cancer massive wedding event. Boutiques & private citizens donate dresses for a good cause. My dress is couture & so beautiful... it's a very sparkly, princess dress. I am very excited about the bargain I got! And it's the dress of my dreams. I can't believe this is happening!

I'm going to be uploading some pictures soon. I don't have internet access frequently & we stay so busy, it's difficult to find the time. Right now, I'm babysitting Brandon's 2 year old nephew. He's getting a nap, so I have a second to write!

We went hiking Saturday at one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Can't wait to show you the pix!

Oh, something else... Brandon & I are going to go through 6 weeks/sessions of pre-marital coaching. Our 1st session was Friday evening. It was fun! Our coaches are impressed with us. ;) After coaching, we had a date in Portland. It was a fun night! Oh, and Brandon proposed again, for the 3rd time. :) I love my man!

No comments: