Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Having a blast on our Texas Christmas trip!

We have had such a great trip so far! Brandon and I arrived in Texas last Friday night, Dec. 23rd. We landed around 7:30 pm. We didn't realize it until we were laying over in Phoenix that Candice and Todd were ALSO landing in Houston at 7:30!!! So, we coordinated meeting at Pappasito's in Humble. We ate dinner and laughed our heads off. It was AWESOME!!!! We didn't take any pictures, but we got some good quality time. My BF is going to have a BABY in July!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!


Brandon & I spent all day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my mom & dad. We really had a good time. My mom and dad LLLLLLLOVEEEEEEE Brandon!!! They really adore him. It makes me so happy! My dad & Brandon have spent some time together in the office (extra room in the house), installing stuff on the computer, etc. I liked passing by and seeing them together, talking & laughing. :-)


Monday morning, we left early for Little Rock to see Granny, Angie, Jeff & Jessica. We had a great visit with the fam from Mon-Wed! We got to see Granny's new apartment. It's beautiful!!!



We drove back to Texas Wednesday evening and had a nice night together. Today (Thursday), Brandon & I woke up and got ready to go to Southwest Houston. Three of Brandon's good friends live in the Bellaire area. We had lunch at noon with Jon & Tiffany. Their little girl is sooo precious!



Then, we met Michael at The Chocolate Bar. This is the most DEE-VINE dessert place in the world!!! After we left Michael, we drove to Meyerland to meet up with David & Monica. We really had a wonderful day!!!




Tomorrow, it's breakfast with Debbie & Carter. Then we are driving to Roundtop, TX to be with Brandon's aunt & uncle. On Saturday, we will head to San Antonio for 2 days!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your holiday week!

1 comment:

Candice Craig said...

Thanks for the shot out BF! SO glad we got to see you even if it was only for a little while. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Love ya!
Your BF with a baby