Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas season!



I can't believe how fast December is already passing. There are so many things going on. We are going to put our tree up tonight! We wanted to put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I flew to Texas for a funeral. And we've been busy ever since I got back. So, tonight's the night! :-)


I was very excited to buy our first Christmas ornaments together. I bought 6 personalized ornaments! I am very pleased with them. I have more pictures of all 6 in the album below.


I got back to Washington last Thursday. Sunday night, Brandon and I went to the Annual Marriage Team Christmas Social. There was a dessert buffet and fellowship. Mr. & Mrs. Ray honored all their volunteers who give so much of their time. It was a nice night.

Last night, Brandon & I drove to a couple's home in Camas to watch their annual Christmas light & music presentation. It is amazing! They sync their Christmas lights to music on an FM radio channel. You can sit in the car and listen to the music that the lights are dancing to! It's amazing! I have pictures in the album at the bottom of this post. There are short videos, too! Watch them!


After we watched the Christmas lights (the show lasts an hour exactly), we went to eat dinner at our fav Mexican restaurant. It was a fun night! ;-)

Click on this Christmas picture album to see a variety of pics I've taken already in December. Enjoy!

Christmas 2011

No comments: