Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Great weekend in Seattle/Kirkland!


My sweet, special piano student, Bailee!


Bailee's mom, Lana, and I have been friends since kindergarten!


This was the shirt I bought. I had a star put by Bailee Erin Bacon's name. If you look above it a couple of lines, you can read "Bridge City Little League, Bridge City, Texas". Click to enlarge it! So cool!!!!




My hometown (Bridge City, Texas) was in the Little World Series this weekend. My childhood friend's daughter and my former piano student (Bailee) was on the team! It was so great to see the girls play and visit with people from my hometown (BC).

What an honor to be one of the 10 best teams in the world! The girls made history. That's the 1st time any team from BC has gone to the world series. Bailee's team was the 13-14 year old Junior League Champions representing the Southwest. Their colors were black and silver. They made #3 in the world! We are so proud of them!

Click on the link below to see all the pictures from the weekend!

Bridge City, TX~World Series


No comments: