Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Good trip...

We had a good trip this weekend, despite the fact I started getting sick on Thursday. We were going to stay at a hotel 2 nights, but we decided to come home Saturday night. Our plans changed during the weekend, but we still had a good time.

We saw Captain America in 3D in Olympia, WA Saturday. It was fun! This is the 3rd movie Brandon & I have seen in 3D. :)


Here are some pics of the restaurant we ate at in Gig Harbor, WA. The view from our table was so pretty. Gig Harbor is a quaint, beautiful, little town.





This is a picture of the bridge going into Gig Harbor.


Here is a picture of the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA. Our hotel room faced the dome.


I'm feeling better today. I didn't have the same thing Brandon had. He ran a high fever and had the flu. Mine was just a really bad cold, I think. Ugh... I'm not a good sick person. I'm glad to be feeling better today.

No comments: