Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One year ago... Tuesday

One year ago today, my mom & I drove to Arkansas to pick up my Granny for the wedding. We drove 5.5 hours there, picked her up and drove right back to Huntsville 5.5 hours. The trip went great and it was really fun. :-) My mom sat in the back seat with my Granny, like I was their chauffeur. Here's a picture of them...



That was the 1st time my Granny got to see my parents' new house. They moved to Huntsville, TX after they lost their house in Hurricane Ike in the fall of 2008. My Granny stayed with them for almost a week last year. It was a really special visit.

Here's a beautiful picture of my Granny at our wedding...



Here we are together...



This was the 1st time Granny got to meet Brandon. I'm so glad Clark (our photographer) caught their meeting on film. I have a 5-6 pictures of them hugging and talking, but this one's my favorite. Brandon is an angel & Granny loves him!



I love this picture of Brandon because he has both his arms stretched out wide, hugging Granny & me. So sweet! (click to enlarge)

No comments: