Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

One year ago... Thursday

Here's my post from one year ago today... My parents (& Granny) met Brandon's parents for the first time. And we loaded my U-haul boxes to be moved to Washington! Check it out!

March 31, 2011~

I'm all loaded!!!

This morning at 10 am, Brandon's dad and my dad went with me to the storage unit place and watched as 3 professional mover-guys loaded all my stuff to be shipped to Washington! That was a long sentence! :-) Thank God that is over!!! It was a very positive experience! And the temperature was 49 degrees when we got up this morning. It was chilly in the shade. Great day for moving!

Then, my mom, Granny and Brandon's mom joined us at Chili's for lunch! It was so fun! This was the first day for my parents to meet the Rays. We had a really good time together. I really enjoyed it. :-)

Next on the list... I'm headed to the nail shop in about 30 minutes for my mani/pedi. Can't wait!

By this time tomorrow, I will have my BF Candice and Brandon in the car with me!!!! Yay!!!!


Here are pictures of my U-boxes. I really enjoyed watching & hearing our dads interact. I love this picture of our dads supervising the loading procedure...2 supervisors supervising... ;-) I'm soooo glad we hired movers to load the boxes. It would have been really hard work for our dads and others that day. Those movers were done in 2 hours or less!


This is a picture of my 2 families visiting over lunch. It was a great day!


This is the ONLY picture I have of my hands/nails. I grew my natural nails out and then had the fancy gel polish painted on them (French manicure). It lasted for 2+weeks. It was amazing, but it ruined my nails. It has taken a year for them to recover! Seriously! But, I guess they looked good on my wedding day & honeymoon. :-)



Here is the post my best friend, Candice, posted on her blog last year before my wedding. It is very special to me! I just read it again tonight. Check it out!

http://toddandcandice.blogspot.com/

You will have to click on 2011 on her blog archive; then click on March. My story is the first one you will see. Sorry this is so much work!

(I couldn't get the link to post. Brandon is asleep already, so you will have to cut & paste the link. I'm sorry!)

No comments: