Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

One of my favorite days! July 28, 2012

Today was one of my favorite days in our marriage so far! :-) We had a wonderful time doing lots of things. Hope you enjoy looking at these pictures!

We went to an annual event in our town called "Camas Days". Lots of booths are set up, tons of vendors & food, entertainment, etc. We watched the bathtub races, which was so fun! :-) I took a video of it, as well.

Then, we attended a free concert in the park by the Portland Festival Symphony. It was really special!

After that, Brandon took me to The University of Portland for the first time. He got his bachelors degree there and his dad was a professor, also. It's a beautiful campus!

After the tour, we drove to Downtown Portland to Portland City Grill. We celebrated our birthdays in style! It's on the 30th floor of a building in downtown. The whole restaurant is composed of windows overlooking the city. It was awesome!!!

I love being with my husband & doing fun things together. :-) I am so thankful for him and all the blessings the Lord continues to give us!

My Favorite Day!

No comments: