Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Brandon & I had a relaxing weekend. Well, a lot of it he spent working on his thesis, but we did enjoy our time together. :)

We started exercising this week. We walked 4 times. It's more like fast hiking. We have some very steep trails around here. They make your legs scream... especially out-of-shape legs. :)Ha...

We hiked on a beautiful trail for the 1st time this week. It's a trail that runs along Lacamas Lake. So pretty! Here are the views on that trail:


The picture below has Mount Hood right in the center. It still has snow on it. You may have to double-click to enlarge it in order to see it. It was hazy in the distance. I admit it is difficult to see.



Houses like this one line the ridge, facing the lake. Very nice houses with gorgeous views. Lacamas Lake reminds me of the scenic views in Sound of Music.


And... what walk would be complete without swinging at the park with your honey? I have always loved to swing! :)


On Saturday night, we went out for pizza and watched college football. It was great! Then, we went to one of our favorite places...Big Al's... to play games. Big Al's is similar to Dave & Busters or Jillian's in Houston. We love air hockey, skeeball and the Wheel of Fortune game. We play some others, but those are our top 3.

We both wore blue! :) I love matching...



My blue-eyed boy...So sweet!




Thought I would throw in a picture of my car. I love it! It's over a year old, but it still smells new and looks great! :)This was in the parking lot at Big Al's. There were the prettiest purple, pink & white flowers growing in the median flower beds. It was a great night!

No comments: